Kent Construction Consultants specialise in delivering project management services for a variety of clients such as local developers, private high net worth’s, investment businesses, commercial organisations, regional trusts, and reputable contractors.
Our specialist Project Managers are experienced working alongside consultants and designers to successfully coordinate and administer an efficient development and build programme from acquisition to handover.
We work closely alongside the client to implement specific employer’s requirements and with the wider team to proactively mitigate risk, whether commercially, logistically or through providing various construction build methodologies during RIBA stages.
Kent Construction Consultants focus on the key core activities. We work closely with our clients to create bespoke scope of services to effectively deliver your project.
- Manage client, design, project, construction, and progress meetings.
- Prepare risk management strategies, prepare, and maintain project risk register’s during pre and post contract stages including RFI trackers.
- Issue contract instructions and interim progress reports following interim site inspections and audits.
- Monitor the performance of the professional team and the Contractor.
- Liaise with the professional team, prepare, and manage the build programme for the design, procurement, and construction of the project.
- Review and approve applications for payment and contract notices.
- Liaise with the Client, the professional team and the contractor and prepare, maintain, and agree successful project handover.
Our detailed knowledge provides clients reassurance and effective management throughout a variety of build sectors such as residential, commercial, healthcare, education, hospitality, and heritage projects.