Here at Kent Construction Consultants we specialise in delivering cost management services for a variety of clients such as local developers, private high net worth’s, investment businesses, commercial organisations, regional trusts and reputable contractors.
Our talented consultants are here to provide cost accuracy, financial solutions, and commercial recommendations to meet the clients needs and project requirements. As your chartered surveyors we are here to support you from acquisition to handover, we pride ourselves being an integral part of the team and key driver of the design stages, working alongside other consultants and designers.
Regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), we can provide bespoke professional services which have been developed to suit your projects requirements. Our Quantity Surveying role includes the below core activities.
- Feasibility reports and project life cycle costing
- Procurement studies and strategic market reporting
- Cost planning, commercial solutions and estimating
- Cash forecasting, value engineering and risk calculation
- Bills of quantities in accordance with NRM and pricing documents
- Tender documentation, management, and tender analysis
- Full contract preparation and implementation
- Payment certification and interim valuations
- Contract administration and processes
- Change control and claims management
- Post contract cost control and financial reporting
- Final accounting and dispute resolutions
Our team will be able to guide and recommend the most appropriate procurement, tendering and contract methods based on your strategic requirements, design and build constraints. Kent Construction Consultants are experienced to deliver the most appropriate contract support as your leading consultant, making sure contractors are administered correctly, fairly to aid delivery, relationships, and cost efficiency.